- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- Kingman Animal Hospital offers and accepts Care Credit, a payment option that requires no upfront costs, monthly payments, and no prepayment penalties. You can use Care Credit for routine checkups or emergency care. We recommend you have Care Credit on hand for emergencies or unplanned care. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: CareCredit
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
Other Options- Organization to help fund emergency care