Kingman Animal Hospital Payment Options
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- Kingman Animal Hospital offers and accepts CareCredit, a payment option that requires no upfront costs, monthly payments, and no prepayment penalties. You can use CareCredit for routine checkups or emergency care. We recommend you have CareCredit on hand for emergencies or unplanned care. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at CareCredit.
Whether it’s a routine checkup or emergency surgery, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the best medical care for your pet. That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card, North America’s leading healthcare financing program. CareCredit lets you say “yes” to the best treatment for your pet immediately and pay for it over time with monthly payments that fit easily into your budget.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee